Compile the MNE-CPP source code
From MNE-CPP Wiki
- If you are working on an operating system on a "non-western" system, i.e. Japan, you might encounter problems with unicode interpretation. Please do the following: Go to Control Panel -> Language and Region -> Management tab -> Language Settings for non-Unicode Programs -> Set to English (U.S.) -> Reboot your system.
- If you compile under Linux please make sure that you add Qt's library path to your LD_LIBRARY_PATH. Alternativley you can configure QtCreator to add the Qt lib path as shown here.
- Go to your cloned repository folder and run the mne-cpp/mne-cpp.pro file with the QtCreator.
- In QtCreator select the Release mode in the lower left corner.
- In the Qt Creator's Projects window, right mouse click on the top level mne-cpp tree item and select Run qmake. Wait until progress bar in lower right corner turns green.
- Right mouse click again and then hit Build (this step may take some time). Wait until progress bar in lower right corner turns green.
- After the build process is finished, go to the mne-cpp/bin folder. All applications and libraries should have been created throughout the build process.